Stuffed Jerk Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pork Tenderloin silver skin trimmed
- 10-12 Mini Bella Mushrooms finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Hill's Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil 2 parts
- 2 spring Thyme finely chopped
- 3 spring Rosemary
- 4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries more to your preference
- 1/4 cup Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese
Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan, add mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme and sautee until liquid evaporated. Add dried cranberries then stir in cream cheese. Allow to cool in a bowl or you can place the bowl in the fridge for 5 minutes to speed up the process.
Wash pork under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Butterfly pork using a sharp knife and slightly flattened. Add salt & pepper, Hill's Jamaican Jerk Sauce and mushroom mixture to the inside of the pork, spread all over, fold and tie together. Add salt & pepper on the outside
In a frying pan heat the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil and seared pork until lightly brown on all sides around 1 minute per side. Allow to cool and place in the fridge overnight (optional). Preheat oven to 375° and cook for 40 minutes depending on the size of your tenderloin. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting in 1/2" slices.
Enjoy with your favorite sides and a bit of honey caramelized apple (sliced of half an apple sauteed in 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp honey.