Jerk Haddock with Butternut Squash Rice
- 3 fillets Fresh Haddock
- 2 tbsp Hill's Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 1 small Lemon cut in 2 parts
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Jerk Seasoning salt & pepper fine
- 1 stalk Green Onion slightly crushed/cut in 2
- 1 small Scotch Bonnet Pepper (seeded) optional
- 1 spring Rosemary thyme is good also
Wash Haddock under cold water and squeeze half lemon juice all over. Place haddock on aluminum foil, Pat dry, add jerk seasoning or salt & pepper, add Hill's Jamaican Jerk Sauce, rosemary, scotch bonnet, butter, green onion and squeeze the other half of lemon juice all over.
Preheat oven to 350°. Wrap haddock in aluminum foil and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of haddock. Remove and enjoy with butternut squash rice or your favorite side dish.
See Side Dishes for Butternut Squash Rice Recipe.